I thought today i would write about "The Foundation for happy secure children"
1) Love - being wanted and welcome. Love is a vague word but very important to children
2) Consistency - children need to know where they stand and that what s...tands today will be standing tommorrow. Make rules and stick to them
3) Tackle Tension - Friction in adult relationships can never be hidden from children. The most considerate thing we can do as parents of our children is to be kind to one another
4) Good example - children cannot behave better than those whose example they follow
5) Reasonable expectations - parents need to know what is normal for child development, and what is reasonable to expect. Unrealistic expectations cause undue stress on a child
6) Have fun - children brought up in a fun loving environment will become fun loving. Upside you will have happy kids, and a more loving family
7) Confidence - Confident positive parents are very powerful parents, and they install this confidence in their children